We are looking for ‘Miss Narkissos’ for a face of
Fashion Village- Narkissos!
Some of the most well known people in the modeling industry will be judges, as below:
Mimmi Boa (Miss Virtual World 2009),
Kay Fairey ( Director of Team edo),
Poptart Lilliehook (The Owner and CEO of Modavia Fashion Marketing),
Payton Heron (Director of Modavia Productions),
Laura18 Streeter (COO of LOOK Elite model) etc
The lucky winner will be displayed on posters for
Narkissos as the “Face of Narkissos”,
will be the leading model at the next Narkissos show,
will receive fabulous prizes from all the designers at Narkissos sim,
and will receive ‘Miss Narkissos Tiarra’ by Virtual Impressions!
➊Entry start : Aug 29th(sat)
*After finish Fashionshow at Narkissos(from 2pm Aug 29),
we start to accept entries
➋Announce Five finalists : Sep 12th(sat)
*We will let 5 finalists through NC & show entry pictures at Narkissos
➌Announce Winner : Sep 19th(sat) 12pm SLT @Narkissos
*We will have a celemony at Narkissos sim
:::Rules for entering contest:::
1) Each contestant must submit 2 photos (head shot + full body shot)
2) The snapshot or texture must be 512 x 512
3) The model in the picture must be wearing items from the shops located at the Narkissos sim (you may not however, just wear a bracelet only you must have on an outfit from the sim and you may also wear accessories such as hair, shoes, jewelry, hats, etc. from the clothing shops at the sim)
4) All photos must be sent in a folder named
“Miss Narkissos Contest – <YOUR NAME>” ,
and named contestant name for each photo,
to Mami Jewell or Annette Wilder.
Photos will not be returned once received; they are entered into contest and become property of Narkissos sim.
5) Five finalists will be announced before the winner is chosen.
For more information regarding Narkissos, please contact edo Tone-Owner.
Media wanting to interview or setup appointment with edo please contact Annette Wilder-Wilder Public Relations Firm Inc™ Owner or Mami Jewell of AZUL.
For more information on Narkissos and edo Tone please visit:
Media may also contact Wilder PR by e-mail:
To learn more about Wilder PR visit our website:
© A WILDER PR INC. PRESS RELEASE AUGUST 2009